And they are back together
Its taken 5 years but the five amigo’s are finally back together. The dream team that once was Essence has now be brought back together by the talented Kara Pearson. Kara states that once the sale went through for 46 Torwood Street her first ports of call was Diane Cheeseworth, a woman that I worked with that has an incredible talent for cutting and coloring and works in an infectious way to all clients. A smile is never off the face of Diane and waited to this day to bring us back together! The delightful and talented creative stylists that is Sarah Bray and Dominique Kelly.Both are extremely experienced and are qualified in all area’s of hairdressing.
Alexis ‘lec’ is another of those people that just had to happen. After all these years we still worked together on wedding functions and pamper nights and had not that long ago approached the salon to take on the beauty room and bring with her the outstanding quality of work that has made her one of the most sort after beauty therapists in the bay. I cannot wait for us to build what we know will be a thriving business but more importantly for our clients to have the experience they pay for.
Coming soon here at the New improved Daisy Mae Pearson is:
- Pure indulgent Pamper nights
- Beautiful and talented Princess Parties for the future ladies of the bay
- The outstanding Awapuhi Wild Ginger VIP nights
- Ladies nights of pure luxury and relaxation.
Also here at the salon:
- Friendly and relaxed atmosphere * Free Wi-Fi access
- Complimentary beer, wine, fresh coffee and more!
- Specially selected Music Of The Month * Late night opening on Fridays until 20.00
- Complimentary head massage * Complimentary consultation * Gift Vouchers available
- 10% Student Discount * 15% Corporate discount * 24hr online booking
Exclusive Paul Mitchell range including the new Awapuhi Wild Ginger
Exclusive stockist of Moroccan Oil
Exclusive stockist of Cloud 9 new generation straightening irons